Monday, November 21, 2016

Challenge #116- Grateful


Hi!  It's Kristy here, with this week's challenge.  Thanksgiving is Thursday here in the US.  It is a time to give thanks for all that we are grateful for.  What a perfect topic for our challenge this time.  Show us what you are grateful for...or make a card to give someone you grateful to.  Link them up by Dec 3rd to win a little prize from me to you.

Let's see the Grateful projects the Paper Girls created:

I'm grateful my family was able to get together to celebrate my 40th birthday earlier this year.



I found this title from Chickaniddy and the card made itself!
Perfect for my friend who needs a pick-me-up.




And now.... congrats to the winner of Challenge #115: 2amscrapper!!!

Please send an e-mail within two weeks to papergirlschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize.

New to our Challenges? Please refer to the rules here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/p/how-to-play.html


Thanks for stopping by - we look forward to seeing your projects in the link up below!


3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

lovely pages! So excited I'm the winner of challenge #115. I've emailed you. Helene

Janis said...

This is such a wonderful theme and the team did such a fabulous job! Congrats to Helene on her win!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

( agbazara@gmail.com)
OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662